Many may call this curious gorge their grave, but the original inhabitants left only these outposts behind in memoriam.
|Primary Gametypes||Capture the Flag, Invasion Slayer|
|Remake of||Blood Gulch (Halo)|
Some players first experienced this space in Halo: CE, when it was known as Blood Gulch. Others first became familiar with this gorge when it was called Coagulation. Either way, control the vehicles, explore the terrain, and get your hands on the Sniper Rifle to ensure your team's ultimate victory on one of gaming's most iconic multiplayer maps.
- Do not, do not, do not, do not! use the jetpack on this map, you will die. Up in the air for everyone to see and shoot, you could be dead almost instantly if everyone on the other team shoots at the same time.
- Make wise use of the vehicles on this map, if you lose your heavy vehicle and the other team brings over their entire arsenal to your base, it will be very difficult to even move without getting killed.
- To counter this should it happen, organize an attack against the enemy heavy. Have one of your teammates EMP the heavy with a plasma pistol and others rush the vehicle to take command of it. After which you should destroy enemy vehicles in your base area. If you fail to destroy all the vehicles, at least you took out the biggest threat.
- On CTF, make use of the enemy teleporter when stealing the enemy flag! Have a buddy wait at the receiver end of the teleporter with a couple people guarding the area and a warthog.
- A good rule of thumb for Hemorrhage, when in non-DMRs slayer, keep this in mind. Sniper Rifle > DMR > Needle Rifle > Pistol > Assault Rifle. If you have the AR, find a pistol, no pistol, find a Needle Rifle, and so on. --Jack OS X